The Health Care and Economic Security Staff Development Center (SDC) will be providing training for the December 2017 CBMS Build.
December CBMS Build Training
- Monday, December 11, 2017, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM—All Projects
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM—Repeat session
CHP+ Sunset Webinars
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- Thursday, December 14, 2017, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
- Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
The December 2017 CBMS Build document includes a summary of all projects and the training modality for each project. This document will be available on the SDC website, www.TrainColorado.com, on or before December 8, 2017. NOTE: You do not need to print this document prior to the webinar since we will not be walking through it during the session.
The Staff Development Center is tracking the participation in build trainings and the CHP+ Sunset webinars.
You will need to log into you CO.Learn account and search for ‘Build’ and select the CBMS Build Training. In order to sign up for the CHP+ Sunset webinar, search for ‘CHP+ Sunset’. Upon registration, you will receive an email confirmation with the instructions for joining the adobe room and conference line number.
Asset Verification Program (AVP) Web-Based Training
- Web-based training release date December 11, 2017
- Two modules (estimate 15 min completion each)
- Two reference documents
- HCPF Incentive Program Approved Training