The Health Care and Economic Security Staff Development Center (SDC) will be hosting one webinar for the upcoming March CBMS Build and releasing two web-based trainings (WBT) and one video.
March CBMS Build Schedule
- Monday, March 5, 2018, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- Projects being presented:
- 11536 – FA Student Eligibility Updates
- 11537 – CBMS FA Fleeing Felon Updates
- 11678 – CBMS FA Enhancements to Benefit Recovery
- 11527 – CBMS CW Minor Parents
WBTs to be Released
- Project 11648 – FA Periodic Reporting Modifications
- Project 10889 – EDMS Small and Medium County Scanning
Video to be Released
- Project 11646 – New Medicare Card
Another communication will be sent once the WBTs and Video have been released with instructions on how to access.
The March 2018 CBMS Build document includes a summary of all projects and the training modality for each project. This document will be available on the SDC website, www.TrainColorado.com, on or before March 2, 2018. NOTE: You do not need to print this document prior to the webinar since we will not be walking through it during the session.
The Staff Development Center is tracking the participation in build trainings.
You will need to log into you CO.Learn account and search for ‘Build’ and select the CBMS Build Training. Upon registration, you will receive an email confirmation with the instructions for joining the adobe room and conference line number.