Attention County/MA site trainers, those who aspire to be a trainer, and lead workers! Join our Trainer Network and reap the benefits! Why not…it’s free!
- Access to statewide training curriculum developed by Eligibility Sites for the Eligibility Sites
- Access to national training resources and information through membership organizations, such the Association for Training Development (ATD), as well as other national training expertise
- Access to scholarships and other training opportunities to keep your skills sharp
- Supervisory and lead worker coaching and credentialing
- Networking with your fellow county, Medical Assistance and Presumptive Eligibility site trainers and lead workers across Colorado
- Access to training events sponsored by others within and outside of CDHS, HCPF, and OIT
If you are interested in becoming a part of this energizing learning network, please contact the Staff Development Center at SOC_StaffDevelopment@state.co.us.